Nicholas F. FeloneyAssociate Boston firstname.lastname@example.org 617 226-3464
- Providence College B.S., 2016
- Suffolk University Law School J.D., 2019
Nick represents individuals and companies in a wide-array of commercial litigation matters, including those involving Real Estate, Construction, and Employment/Housing discrimination matters.
Before joining Murphy & King, Nick was a litigation associate at a mid-sized Boston based law firm. During law school, Nick worked as an intern for the Massachusetts Trial Court, where he gained invaluable experience and insight from the perspective of the court. Nick served as the lead articles editor of the Journal of High Technology Law at Suffolk University Law School and was awarded the Best Brief in the Tom C. Clark Appellate Advocacy Competition.
- On behalf of condominium buyer, obtained Superior Court order for specific performance of a residential purchase and sale agreement against estate of seller.
- Obtained summary judgment for automotive repair business establishing that, contrary to decision of local zoning board, use right created by special permit without durational limit is perpetual absent abandonment.
- On behalf of residential condominium purchaser, secured pre-litigation recovery of special assessment, from seller for breach of contract and misrepresentation.
- On behalf of limited partnership, co-chaired successful defense and resolution of class action lawsuit alleging breach of contract and violation of the Massachusetts Consumer Protection Act.
- On behalf of consumers, co-chaired successful prosecution of construction dispute and recovery against corporate homebuilder for breach of contract and violation of the New Hampshire Consumer Protection Act.
- On behalf of automotive dealership, co-chaired successful defense and resolution of former employees’ claims for Wage Act violations, age, race, and disability discrimination, and retaliation.
- On behalf of LIHTC partnership, co-chaired successful defense and dismissal of Land Court action seeking to enforce restrictive deed covenants and, on appeal, persuaded the Appeals Court to affirm that judgment.
- On behalf of various employers and landlords, obtained lack of probable cause determinations in numerous discrimination, harassment, and retaliation cases.
- Won numerous summary process bench trials in the District and Housing Court Departments on behalf of various landlords.