Alexandra M. PapasAssociate Boston email@example.com 617 226-3402
- Boston University, B.S., Electrical Engineering, cum laude, 2004
- Suffolk University Law School, J.D., IP Concentration with distinction, 2020
Alexandra Papas focuses her practice on intellectual property and complex business litigation. She advises and represents individuals and businesses across a variety of industries.
Prior to joining Murphy & King, Alexandra spent many years working in intellectual property law with a focus on patent litigation in Section 337 investigations before the International Trade Commission (ITC). She also spent many years working at Boston Children’s Hospital managing research grants and contracts before embarking on her legal career.
- Represented a Boston-based yacht builder in an Arbitration before the AAA in a contract dispute involving design patent, trade secret, and trade dress issues. The client prevailed on all claims and was awarded full costs and attorneys’ fees.
- Represented the designer and manufacturer of electrical interconnect systems in a multi-patent Section 337 investigation at the ITC.
- Acted as technical lead on four different high-tech patents at issue in large-scale ITC investigations, responsible for developing the infringement and validity claims in each case.
- Obtained institution denials from the PTAB on two IPR petitions filed against a client’s patent directed to object-based storage.