Murphy & King Announces New Integrated Marketing Campaign Featuring Video Series and New WebsiteSeptember 20, 2016
Boston – (September 20, 2016) – Murphy & King, P.C., a top tier boutique law firm practicing bankruptcy and financial restructuring, business litigation, and corporate and real estate transaction law, announced today the launch of the firm’s new integrated marketing campaign featuring its new video series and website that reflects how the Boston based firm has assisted its clients in “unraveling complexity” for seemingly impossible and complicated cases.
The new mobile-friendly site uses images of puzzle pieces and graphics to depict the firm’s commitment of “unraveling complexity” for its clients to ensure that their goals are achieved. The website also has an easy-to-navigate design allowing users to explore firm information, practice areas, attorney information, news and contact information. The video series and website put Murphy & King at the technological forefront for mid-sized law firms in the Boston area.
The Murphy & King videos offer a combination of attorney perspectives and case studies highlighting how each attorney has unraveled the complexity of a case for specific clients:
- “Tangled Cases Demand Elegant Solutions” – Attorneys Andy Lizotte and Harry Murphy explain that successful business reorganization and restructuring requires a collaborative effort among competing constituencies describing how they helped save a biopharmaceutical company with a promising hemophilia drug;
- “Every Piece Counts” – Attorney Dan Dwyer states that in disputes one side is rarely 100% right so the goal is to identify those pieces of the puzzle where his client is right and push that to the center as he did for several wealth management professionals sued by a major investment firm, demonstrating that he takes his clients’ livelihoods seriously;
- “See the Evidence” – Attorney Dan Lyne examines the importance of visuals and storytelling to make complex issues understandable to judge and juries;
- “One Team. One Direction” – Attorney Bob Richards observes that transactions often involve multiple parties, law firms and other professionals and how, as dealmakers, he found solutions to the many complex problems involved in the successful sale of a family-owned brickyard company’s property;
- “One Thing We Do” – Attorneys Harry Murphy and Ethan Jeffery discuss the firm’s use of Chapter 11 as a bridge to a business goal, not a legal one, holding together a multi-use hotel/condominium complex in development during an economic downturn and enabling the project to finish in an improving market
Murphy & King’s team of attorneys have a 35-year track record of resolving highly sophisticated business issues and disputes. By unraveling complexity, the firm is able to clearly identify the vital data and logic of a case necessary to achieve efficiently the best possible outcome for its clients. Murphy & King attorneys are strong advocates, involved with a matter from start to finish, allowing clients to meet both their legal needs and business goals.
“We are practical, no nonsense attorneys who get the job done,” said Harold B. Murphy, co-founder, shareholder and attorney at Murphy & King.” Our new website and video series allows us to showcase our deep knowledge and expertise we utilize every day for our clients, and demonstrates our ability to unravel the most complex situations in navigating our clients to success.”