Christopher M. CondonAssociate Boston firstname.lastname@example.org 617 226-3441 617 305-0641
- Washington and Lee University B.A., 1998
- Boston University School of Law J.D., cum laude, 2001
During more than a decade of practice, Mr. Condon has represented clients in all aspects of insolvency, bankruptcy, and restructuring matters, including debtors, bankruptcy trustees, creditors’ committees, liquidating agents, receivers, lenders, borrowers, and trade creditors. He currently focuses his practice on the problems of financially distressed companies and individuals in both in-court and out-of-court contexts. He has significant experience in negotiation and documentation of various complex commercial transactions. He also counsels plaintiffs and defendants in civil litigation matters relating to bankruptcy on both the trial and appellate levels and continues to advise creditors in numerous facets of bankruptcy and insolvency proceedings.
- Represent Chapter 11 Trustee of telecommunications companies which operated a multi-level marketing pyramid scheme involving as many as a million participants, which together with their affiliates, had acquired as much as $1.8 billion during their operations.
- Represented debtor-operator of biopharmaceutical company focused principally on the treatment of hemophilia in liquidation. The debtor ultimately consummated two sales of substantially all of its assets, the total consideration of which is estimated to exceed $500 million.
- Represented six national fitness chain franchisees in the greater Boston area in their successful Chapter 11 reorganizations. Resolved claims of multiple lenders and lessors in excess of $10 million providing a substantial distribution to unsecured creditors.
- Represented multiple debtors in prosecution of successful appeal before the First Circuit Court of Appeals, which limited the claims of the debtors’ secured creditor. The Debtors’ liquidation funded payment of all claims in full and provided a significant return to equity.
- Represented owner and operator debtors of private golf club in southern Massachusetts and Rhode Island in contested Chapter 11 reorganization and valuation dispute. The debtors’ reorganization was confirmed over the objections of their secured creditors, allowing for distribution on account of junior claims.
- Represented single purpose LLC in successful contested Chapter 11 reorganization of multi-million dollar real property located in Hingham, Massachusetts.